Our commitment to you:
Due to the severity of the global coronavirus pandemic, we want to tell you about the steps we’re taking in response to it and how it affects your business.
We have at different times worked completely remotely across the globe thus confirming that even with a global movement restriction, we’re able to deliver at the highest level. Our payout and collection service will work, as usual, settlements will be processed as scheduled, with our customer contact centre, and account managers available as usual.
External Party Dependencies: We will continue to work with our Banks and 3rd party providers to understand any potential impact on their services, as we work on our back up and contingency plans to avoid any disruption to your business. As of now, we anticipate no disruption.
Amazon Web Services
In light of the impact of the pandemic on the economy and business operations globally, we are committing ourselves to provide $15,000 Amazon Web Services credit to tech-enabled businesses that require cloud storage, to apply click here.
No catch, no additional requirements needed. If you are eligible, we will send you an email immediately to let you know.
Supporting Non-profit Organizations
In dealing with the pandemic, we have witnessed the beauty of humanity – people have rallied together to help each other get through these uncertain times. Businesses have lost revenue, people have been getting laid off, and the economy has taken a hit due to the pandemic. Governments in different countries have created schemes to help citizens, but also a number of platforms have sprung up to help those among us that require a little more help during this time.
Trying to receive payments online? Start here:
A lot of businesses are having to make the change to an e-commerce model. Flutterwave Store is our simple and seamless product that allows you to post your business inventory, get orders and have the order picked up and delivered by our delivery partners. You don’t have to worry about delivery or payments, just make sales from your couch.
Your inventory and delivery management can be done right from your Flutterwave dashboard and your Flutterwave store is available through one payment link.
Want to receive a quick payment from a client or customer? Use our hassle-free payment links.
Generate a payment link from your dashboard, set the currency, amount, include any additional details and send to your customer. They can pay you with their preferred payment method. It’s quick and easy to set up.
Sending an invoice to your clients should be easy, and receiving payments should be seamless. With Flutterwave invoicing you can generate invoices, send to clients and they can pay you seamlessly. Balancing your books just got easier.
Grow My Business Webinar Series
Grow My Business is our toolkit for small, medium and large businesses using Flutterwave. We have a series of weekly webinars, guides, and additional information to help your business survive the pandemic, and even grow.
For our weekly webinar series, we speak to global specialists in different fields of business growth, marketing and continuity. We cover a range of topics including myths about selling your business, strategies to employ with marketing and boosting visibility, and so much more.
Sign up to receive information on our webinar series.
- Here’s a helpful post we published on steps you should take to protect your business during this time – 5 Steps you can take to Protect your Business from the Coronavirus Outbreak
- The United States’ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a webpage dedicated to coronavirus which contains information on symptoms, prevention, treatment etc – Visit the page here
- Rwanda – https://twitter.com/MinofHealthUG
- Ghana – https://www.ghanahealthservice.org/covid19/
- Nigeria – https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/
- Kenya – https://www.cdc.gov/globalhealth/countries/kenya/
- South Africa – https://www.nicd.ac.za/diseases-a-z-index/covid-19/covid-19-resources/
- United Kingdom – https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Uganda – https://health.go.ug/
- World Health Organisation (WHO) – https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/getting-workplace-ready-for-covid-19.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2LUam45DYdUCgKvCsAxid82RFx-OZMj8ckSKGX7cyeMzwJqwYX3OOBHys
We are grateful for your business and your trust so far. We will continue to update you on any changes in the near future.