- Increase your pricing OR
- Increase the volume of transactions per day on your platform.
Depending on your business model, any of these options can be ideal, but we can only help with one of them (for now) and that’s where the new Rave Checkout comes in.
An average of 300,000 payments are made every day on Rave – as a Rave merchant, a percentage of those transactions are coming from you.
Over the years, we have been able to provide a secure, seamless checkout experience for your customers with Rave. Now we’re making it even easier with the new upgrade to Rave checkout – for a superior payment experience for your customers.
- 60% of the payments we have processed since the first Rave Checkout have come from mobile phones.
- Most of these payments come from smartphone users.
If most people are shopping from smartphones, we need to make the Rave checkout smartphone experience easier, quicker and hassle free.
An optimised checkout experience means more people are completing the checkout process, thereby meaning more revenue for merchants.
To enable you as a business owner receive payments globally, we integrated new payment options specific to different countries to make the checkout process quicker and more accessible. Now your customers can literally check out in 30 seconds.
We have a quick demo video below to show how quick the checkout process really is.
We added the following:
- Visa QR
- Mobile Money for Uganda and Ghana
- Pay with Barter
With the Visa QR, customers whose banks support QR payments can choose to pay with their bank apps – wherever your customers are in the world, as long as they want to pay with Visa QR, they absolutely can.
We recently started operations in Uganda, so we opened up the Mobile Money payment option for our Ugandan users – it’s a trusted payment option that our Ugandan users can now utilise with Rave.
Finally with the Pay with Barter option, we are confident in saying this is the best payment option to pay with. Using the Pay with Barter option means that we debit your Barter balance to carry out the payment – all you need to do is enter your phone number and your Barter balance will be debited with the amount.
Remember, our goal is to create a seamless, superior checkout experience for customers.
We’ve now added more payment options, we’ve made it faster, and then, we added Smart Checkout.
Smart Checkout automatically suggests the payment with the highest likelihood of success based on data we have collated over a period of time.
This means, reducing transactions on payment options that are experiencing down time, reducing failed payments, and more successful checkouts.
What This Means For Your Business
- Global Marketing Strategy. These updates mean that your business marketing strategy can be crafted with an international focus without worrying too much about how you will receive payments from your international customers – we’ve done all that work for you.
- Successful Payments = More Revenue. More successful checkouts means more revenue for your business because customers are not giving up on the checkout process because it’s unnecessarily complicated or takes too long.
- Improved Reconciliations. With probability of failed transactions reducing because of Smart Checkout, it means reconciling your books periodically is a smoother, easier process – i.e. customers will be using one channel to make orders from start to finish.
- Customer Satisfaction. When you combine improved checkout speed with location-focused payment options and smart checkout, what you get is a very satisfied customer. Whoever your customer is, wherever they are, there’s a payment option for them.
The New Rave Checkout is live, there’s nothing for you to install, or upgrade – we have done it all for you.
Just sit back and enjoy more great customer feedback.
[typeform_embed type=”embed” url=”https://flutterwavego.typeform.com/to/bksVte”]