Being a business owner in this competitive world could be challenging. Making revenue and not being able to identify and track your expense could harm your business. You should be able to recognize some accounting practices to keep your business up & running.
Accounting practices like record-keeping and financial analysis allow you to measure not just your expense but helps you discover new ways to grow your business.
Though, Rave allows you to receive and disburse payments in a seamless and easy way. We decided to set up an accounting software to help you track all your International/Local expenses and sales with a customizable report and dashboard. Accounting tools like Xero, QuickBooks, Zoho, and Sage.
Using Rave as your preferred payment option allows you to receive real-time view of your cash flow, send online invoices to your customer, reconcile in seconds and much more. You can start making smart business decisions by integrating one of these financial tools on your Rave account.
As a Rave Merchant, you might be manually inputting data to an excel sheet or bookkeeping software. This could be tedious and that’s why we have integrated accounting tools in which you can choose from and link to your Rave account.
An online accounting software tool that enables you to do the following:
- Get a real-time view of your cash flow – Log in anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, tablet or phone to get a real-time view of your cash flow. It’s small business accounting software that’s simple, smart and occasionally magical.
- You can run your business on the go. Use Xero mobile app to reconcile, send invoices, or create expense claims — from anywhere.
- Get paid faster with online invoicing – Send online invoices to your customers — and get updated when they’re opened.
is a cloud accounting software that allows you take control of your cash flow by entering bills from vendors and paying them only when they are due and also schedule recurring payments to save time. This software enables you to track their expenses, growth and manage your business on the go through the help of customizable reports and dashboards.
- Rave + QuickBooks integration gives merchants access to easy cash flow reconciliation of marketplaces transactions all at a glance.
- You get payments into an added bank account on QuickBooks while awaiting an agreed-upon settlement. This is not technically a loan but an advance against future receivables.
- You can select a credit account for receiving payments and a debit account for releasing payments for transactions done when awaiting an agreed-upon settlement.
This allows you to track your sales and consolidated payments received on a daily basis. You can get the most out of Financials with the power of Salesforce APIs on Sage.
- Rave + Sage integration gives you access to easy cash flow reconciliation of marketplaces transactions all at a glance.
- You can track all transactions/sales taking place in your Rave account
Zoho Books enables you to track your sales and consolidated payments received on a daily basis.
- Rave + Zoho Books integration gives you access to easy cash flow reconciliation of marketplaces transactions all at a glance.
- You can track all transactions taking place in your Rave account through Zoho Books.
- You can get accurate and efficient balancing of accounts with a reduced deficit on all accounts statements.
We have made payment easy by allowing you to choose your preferred financial software, linking it to your rave account and customizing the report and dashboard to your preference.
With these financial accounting tools, you don’t need to hire an accountant to reconcile your transactions.
If you’re reading this post and do not have a Rave account but you want to be able to track your business expense with Rave, please visit https://rave.flutterwave.com and sign up as an individual or business account holder.