White label usually refers to a product or a service that is produced by a company and can be sold and rebranded by another marketer, business owner or entrepreneur to make it seem like it belongs to them.
As a business owner, your business demands a lot of your time and attention and you want to be careful not to spend your time and resources on creating a payment product from scratch. You can purchase a white-labelled service and avoid the hassle, troubleshooting and general stress that comes with learning how to build a solution with little to no knowledge. The company that owns the white labelled product can focus on the technical jargon, while you, the business owner, can allocate your time and resources to building a solid market plan and connecting with your customers.
White label solutions come with their fair share of benefits – some of which include:
- Cost-effective: While creating your own product might seem like a good idea, going down that road can end up being too expensive and time-consuming. When you integrate with Rave, you can offer it to your customers as a white label solution and not have to go through the hassle of reinventing the wheel.
- Increases your business’s visibility: If you offer multiple products and services to your customers, you can work a white label solution into every aspect of your business and increase your business’s visibility to new and potential customers. You can integrate Rave checkout into multiple products and offer you all customers the same great experience from start to finish.
- Supports customer retainment and builds loyalty: Customers enjoy using products and services they are associated with reliability and convenience. Rave offers numerous possibilities with its white label services that your customers can trust and rely on anytime they use your product.
- Quality: Our developers and engineers have worked hard to make Rave a great product you need to accept global payments. Rave has undergone a series of beta tests, revisions and troubleshoots so it can be the white label solution you need it to be for the customers who are looking to pay you on your site or app. While we focus on making Rave better, you can focus on branding the product to suit the needs of your customers.
- Full support: Rave comes with a fully supportive and dedicated customer support team who will be ready to sort out any issues you or your customers may run into in the process of making and accepting payments. Our Rave engineers are available on Slack to help you from the moment you integrate Rave into your platform to the moment you receive your first payment.